Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Makeup Geek!

Hi beauties!
This week I received my order from Makeup Geek (shipping was good - around 2 and a half weeks to Australia). I'm extremely happy with what I ordered - for $8 an eyeshadow (compared to Macs $25!) they are so pigmented, easy to use and there's a great choice of colours.


The palette and swatches colours are
♥ Corrupt, Moondust, Taupe Notch ♥
♥ Galaxy, Mercury, Graphite ♥
♥ Envy, Nautica, Sensous ♥

In pigments I got Insomnia, Vegas Lights and Birthday Wish.
So so beautiful, I really recommend all Makeup Geek products!

This is the look I created with some of my products today -



I usedTaupe Notch in my crease, Mercury all over the lid with Insomnia pigment over the top, a little Corrupt in the outer crease, and Mercury and Corrupt on my lower lash line! I wish my camera would show the true reflects and amazing colours in the pigment :(

xxxx

No comments: